Eyebrows are an important element of your good looking aspect. They have the power to completely switch the way your face configuration looks like. Nowadays, the big eyebrows are fashionable and also, they are a good choice for kind of everybody, they are fitting all types of bone structures and hair color. I believe that anyone has gone, at last one time per life, through the mistakes made by the women from the cosmetic salon, making your eyebrows too thin, too contoured, too not fit at all for your face. And what solution is there left? You just have two choices: have the patience for them to grow, hide in your room and so on; or you could just search in cosmetic stores and pharmacies for spending lots of money on products which not only will have no effect and efficiency, but moreover, most of them, the cheaper ones that anyone is attracted to buy wishing that they will solve their problem, these ones are full of chemicals and toxic additives that will harm your skin, your appearance and your eyebrows, which will only make your problem even more serious.
Well, here is a third solution that specialists in these kind of problems are bringing to you. In this article you can find some ways, more correctly saying, some alternative solutions to your problems. More exactly, it will be recommended for you, some 100% natural products, rich in vitamins, fibers and proteins which are able to speed up the regeneration process of your eyebrows.
- Castor oil
- – Castor oil is a yellowish liquid that is extracted from castor seeds . It has anti-inflammatory properties and is an antioxidant . It has been used for centuries for therapeutic purposes. It is believed that most of the benefits of castor oil derived as a result of its concentration of unsaturated fatty acids . Although it has a strong taste and quite unpleasant , this oil is used in cosmetics , soaps , textiles , medicines , massage oils and other products of daily use.
- You can warm a little bit of castor oil and put it on your eyebrow before going to sleep.
– Cosmetic Vaseline is a natural ingredient, without any kind of preservatives and chemicals. It is recommended by specialists in dermatology for hydration and good looking aspect of skin, but it is also good for hair regeneration.
- This one is also a way of accelerating the growth of eyebrows. Use a small amount 3-4 times per day.
- – this type of oil is the only vegetable has a high concentration of medium chain fatty acids. These active compounds have a specific action in the body that can cause a number of positive reactions . The main properties of coconut oil are antimicrobial , antibacterial and antifungal. Coconut oil is solid at room temperature , like butter . From a nutritional standpoint, coconut oil is composed mostly of existing nutrients in coconut. This oil has a small amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Use it in order to get thicker eyebrows. You can apply it directly on the eyebrows before going to sleep. Let it act the whole night.
- Onion juice – Onion is also a rich source of chromium, a mineral that provides adequate sensitivity to insulin, the hormone secreted by the pancreas to ” escort” the sugar in the cell and reduces the risk of diabetes .
The skin has to gain from the banal onions. Studies show that fresh onion juice applied to minor burns or insect bites speeds healing and tissue regeneration. And do not worry if you sting a little, the effect is guaranteed.
- Apply fresh onion juice on the eyebrows to stimulate the growth of new hairs. Rinse thoroughly with water after an hour
- Water – Water is good for overall health. It helps eliminate all toxic substances from the body through urine. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day.
- Massage – Massaging your eyebrows is a great way to improve hair growth. Massage the area around the eyebrows with olive oil for 5 minutes a day. This will increase blood circulation in that area and you will soon see positive results.
7. Aloe Vera – Aloe gel has anti-inflammatory , detoxifying and stimulating collagen is ideal in cosmetic skin care treatments Aloe vera gel strengthens the immune system and antibiotic effects , anti-inflammatory and antiseptic , which helps treat certain skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis .Meanwhile, regular consumption of aloe normalize bowel movements, promoting digestive health , increase protein absorption , relieves heartburn and has a soothing effect on the gums and soft tissues of the mouth .Aloe plant is a rich source of minerals such as calcium , sodium, iron, potassium , chromium , magnesium , manganese, copper and zinc , but also one of the few plant sources of vitamin B12 , A, B , C , E and folic acid.
8. Milk – Firstly , milk is an important source of calcium and vitamin D these two elements are involved in maintaining the health and integrity of bone and teeth. The content of vitamin B5 , milk prevents infections by increasing antibody -forming capacity , both when young and mature , and the combination of calcium , magnesium and potassium in milk helps maintain blood pressure within normal limits.è Apply milk on a cotton pad and massage eyebrows before bedtime. Milk feed your eyebrows and helps their growth. You will see a remarkable change.
9. Vitamin D and B – Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin , helps to convert fats , carbohydrates and proteins into energy is needed for healing and maintaining healthy skin , helps the body balance and acidity is important for hair , nails and eyes. Vitamin D , also known as rickets , is fat-soluble , meaning it is absorbed fat is essential in resorption of calcium and phosphorus in the intestine , while catalyzing the conversion of organic phosphorus in inorganic and mobilizing it in tissues.è Eat foods rich in vitamins B and D to improve hair growth. This will contribute to the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows.10. Avoid creams
– When covering the face with a cream or lotion we apply it on the eyebrows too. This must be avoided because existing chemicals can affect hair follicles and stop their growth. Remove cream with a cotton swab, but is better to avoid eyebrows when you use facial care products.